iOS Developer with strong experience in Obj C / Swift.
Experience: 3-5 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to maintain the existing iOS app.
- Add new functionalities to the app.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BE / MCA with 3+ years of experience
- Experience in APNS,FCM,FABRIC.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(gitlab/github)
Familiarity with continuous integration (devops), Agile methodology